This blog gives you important changes of where and how to send contributions to Golden Apple.
- Effective March 9, 2021, our ministry partner who receives our contributions will no longer be Xtend Ministries International.
- Our new ministry partner is Future Leadership Foundation (FLF). It is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. You may continue to contribute online to Golden Apple Institute through Future Leadership Foundation’s website or mail checks directly to them.
- For online giving: A link on our DONATE web page will take you directly to Future Leadership Foundation’s GIVE page. A drop-down menu is available to select Golden Apple. The link allows you to establish a recurring donation, if desired. (Please remove Pastors2Pastors or P2P from recurring Paypal instructions.)
- For check giving: Make checks payable to Future Leadership Foundation. Designate check for Golden Apple Institute in memo line. (Please do not use Pators2Pastors or P2P.) Mail to Future Leadership Foundation, P.O. Box 1891, Columbia, MO 65205.
- 100% of your contribution will be used on behalf of the Golden Apple Institute ministry.
- Future Leadership Foundation will provide year-end donor letters to acknowledge gifts to FLF on behalf of Golden Apple Institute. Since 2013, FLF has been a member of the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability (ECFA). ECFA enhances trust in Christ-centered ministries and churches by establishing and applying Seven Standards of Responsible Stewardship. You may lean more at www.ecfa.org
We are deeply grateful for the faithful service of Xtend Ministries International for receiving our donations over the years. Xtend ministry founders, Richard and Stephanie Blake, will assist FLF during this time of transition.
We are excited about our new partnership with Future Leadership Foundation! As their name implies, their mission is similar to ours. Their passion for godly leadership training aligns with the work of Golden Apple. Read more...
We will send a reminder of this important change occasionally. This information will also be placed on our website. Thank you for being a faithful part of our ministry. We could not be on this journey without you!